Monday, January 11, 2010

to the nonjiggle goal

I woke up with the motivation of a pregnant slug this morning. YIKES. Then I read my friend Robin's posts and it snapped me back, so thanks shug!

I have officially (meaning logged on the WW Website) reached my first 10%...I CAN do this for another year and a half. Because...I had my doubts, but it is true that you change your lifestyle following weight watchers. I literally don't 'go there' when I'm in a funk. I'm digging that!!!!

It was an amazing experience to be able to crawl, play, roll around and 'mess with' my son on the floor yesterday and not get winded or tired. And, I cannot believe I'm putting this in print on a website, but here goes...I can bend over at the waist, touch the floor and not have to spread my legs OR bend my knees to accommodate my gut. :) That is HUGE to me! For those of you who don't know, my goal long term is (aside from being attractive and healthy, yadayadayada) that #1 - when I jump up and down, the only thing I can feel jiggle upon landing is my boobs (this will become even more important in the marathon Summer 2011)...and #2) - when I step on an elevator or cross the floor at my parents, I don't feel the elevator drop OR the glass wiggle in my parents china cabinet...

While that may sound stupid, retarded or just plain strange, those are experiences that are discrete reminders of my horizontal challenge and I want to rid my experience on this earth of any of those. To a new week of work, fun, fitness and caloric deprivation for the greater good.

No comments:

Post a Comment