Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EUREKA!

SO...i had a moment at lunch, while gnoshing on my 5 point weight watchers mini pizzas, ruminating over the horror of eating at my desk, simultaneously contemplating the muffintops of my KNEES (gross)...I digress...back to the moment of clarity.... I had a moment that I realized how it was easy to gain all the weight that I lost in 2002 back with the exception of yes, 14 lbs. UNREAL...

previously, I have had the absolute CURSE of it being EASY to drop the first 40 lbs...well hello, metabolism, being over 30 and having a kid has definitely changed all that. 2 weeks on weight watchers and 4 lbs down and I could jump for damn joy. I am not going back.

and if you saw the Biggest Loser last night...DON'T TELL ME...I will be watching it tonight after doing laundry, walmart shopping, feeding and spending time with my child and somehow finding the energy on my noncaloric intake to get on the elliptical that's being delivered TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment