Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nothing lasts forever...well yeah...It does

Kids put a fine perspective on things...I can't thank God enough for my son. Upon weighing this morning and having stuck to my points and exercised like a fiend (at least by my sedentary standards), I lost ONE friggin' lb. last week. So, I drank my fat-free creamer with my coffee this morning and sat pensively contemplating how long this deprivation, discipline and grueling task will take...b/c nothing lasts forever...oh yeah?

Actually...it will. Last forever. I slapped my fat ass back into reality when I think about the WHY behind the efforts to lose weight and be healthy. My goal of being a fit and energetic and potentially gorgeous Mama for my son IS a forever goal. Is a forever task. Is a forever freedom. Is a forever gift.

Thank you Cole. Mommy loves you and will stick with this, bud...we BOTH deserve the best me I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment