Wednesday, October 14, 2009

must be the weather

it's not even 7 AM and i want to eat EVERYTHING in sight. all i can think is it's the damn rain. what the hell happened to all that energy and motivation I had yesterday? i felt GOOD yesterday...today I feel like a 200 lbs+ bowl of jello with feet that HURT.


hey dumbass, remember looking at that FOUR lbs of butter in the store a few days ago? THAT's what you aren't carrying ever again...knock it off.


cole will sleep all night again at some point...maybe that's it...i'm tired and cranky and need a 'toffee' fix...toffee is bad for my teeth and in combo with hershey's puts cute little dimples on my ass. no thanks.


the elliptical will be here in 12 hours. cannot WAIT. now if my ass is kicked again tomorrow am. i'll know it was because i moved it more. that i can live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment