Wednesday, October 21, 2009

plump, heavy, overweight, thick and other euphamisms

I must be feeling at least a tad better about myself because I bought new shoes and earrings. It's amazing to me how fat people who want to be tricky wear all black and GREAT shoes and jewelry. There's a woman at work who dresses like a fashionista despite her horizontal challenge and she looks great and looks HAPPY and I want to get inside HER head for a day or two.

Me, I wake up at 5 in the morning thinking of all the happy fat euphemisms that make being FAT yes, FAT tolerable. Enough of the bullshit self talk...Fat ain't happy. It ain't healthy. It ain't energetic. SERIOUSLY. I am so sick of having lost this battle and the scale isn't moving fast enough!

And speaking of scales, the little white flat liar is about to get hurled across my bathroom! I've been more anal than Monk this week and it says I've lost 1/2 what I did LAST week when I didn't cheat but I damn well had a blowout night after that meeting from hell that lasted longer than my last marriage...wait I've not been married...I digress.

Hell with it. Maybe it's just a plateau. I know all my skinny non-horizontally challenged not FAT friends are reading this thinking, but you're losing, so what if it's just a lb? That's healthy...hell with healthy...I want RESULTS. Grrrr....the Biggest Loser is great for motivation, but not so much for week to week loss measurements of what's realistic. I mean, no one does a reality Weight Watchers show...it's greuling to watch and participate in, not titillating! There's no drumroll when you get on the scale and lose an OUNCE.

I'm fired up...can anyone tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment