Tuesday, October 13, 2009

hell with 'em

So I've decided that part of my challenge is straight up loneliness. I am FINE until the evening after I put my son to bed...then I realize it's just me and the TV. Time for that to CHANGE. I am so sick of being the 'cute, funny, fat chick'...I was speaking to a friend of mine the other day and telling her just how fed up I am with the attitudes of 'she'd be so pretty if she'd just lose weight.'...First of all, buying into that b.s. makes me believe it too! Second of all, what IF I said to all those non-horizontally-challenged PEOPLE well that's good b/c you're ugly because your mama dresses you funny! ... they would want to be locked in by their clothing anymore than I want to be locked in by the size of my ass!
That said, to that skinny witch that hosted one of my meetings last week, she can kiss it...b/c she may be thin but she's still missing her light because she's hateful. I hate prejudice for any reason, but to those folks out there thinking I got fat because I'm lazy, NOT so...I got fat b/c I don't like myself...that's fixin' to change. Now, if I can just like those 100 calorie packs a little less, all will be JUST fine. damn 2 point addictive little piece o' $hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment