Tuesday, October 27, 2009

pregnant slugs and other inspirations

I know I know I know...b/f I even type it I know I should NOT weigh daily. But if this is a compulsion that drives me, I know my huarache mandal wearing shrink would approve.

I am so very proud of myself as I pushed myself to get on that damn black beast that sits between me and my deck, although I thought about putting it in the kitchen! I worked out even though I had the energy of a pregnant slug and it wasn't bad. It really wasn't. Which of course has the Jillian in my head screaming it was too easy and I'm worthless. But...I'm not.

OF COURSE, I weighed this morning expecting/hoping/willing the scale to have moved. Nope...stuck. Like a stone wedged betwist the fat dimples of my ass. I cannot BELIEVE it...I was so good yesterday. I ate every 3 hours ... I moved around as much as possible. I wore heels for God's sake. Thank God I'm not 'using' my acitivity points b/c I'd probably be the first person in history to 'gain' following the program to the letter.

GRRRR...this sucks. WHY did I let myself gain to this point? WHY did I do this to my body? It makes me so mad! I have 3 major regrets in my life: 1 - getting fat; 2 - being a cigarette addict and loving to smoke; and 3 - bad relationships. Well dammit I'm changing all 3, if not 'fixing' all 3, so what the hell...persistence not perfection. (As one of those annoying lifetime members on WW said)...

1 comment:

  1. at our boot camp the other day our trainer suggested weighing once a week!

    ReplyDelete