Saturday, October 17, 2009

ok...so today is a new day and yesterday was a BIG FAT challenge! argh! i'm on edge, pissy, broke and at a point of just wanting to find the nearest big of toffee I can and just blowing it and I do NOT know what the problem is!

I am compulsive, self-destructive and admittedly so. But DAMMIT. I look at my little baby boy peacefully sleeping in his little swing and he deserves a mommy with all the potential energy she has, in a good mood as much as possible and self-aware and self-satisfied. THIS thing that I feel like this morning is not who I am or want to be...grr.

It all goes back to these koozes at work (couple of 'em) that have just PISSED me off. They have a teflon shield around them and it makes me nuts! Going back to the first post, that whole supposition that fat people are lazy makes me crazy b/c I'm one of the least lazy people I know...these teflonites are lazy as hell! Grr....ok, I wish I felt better now but at least I've ranted appropriately.

No comments:

Post a Comment